Monday, November 8, 2010

Moving inside

So since yesterday I posted about the outside of the house with the wraparound porches that I'm in love with, I decided today would be good to move inside. Zack would love to have it be an enclosed front porch, so we'll see what we can find.

A good wood burning fireplace to keep it nice and warm in the winter. Also love all the natural light with so many windows.


How awesome is this tile?! I feel like it would hide the dirt very well...and since I'm envisioning this as a "mudroom" of sorts, disguising the dirt is a must. Though I do love the wood flooring in the first picture, I think this would be a little more practical, and probably easier to keep clean.


And to add storage...the shelves lining the windows. I love walls of shelves to store tons of things...I could even add in some shoe storage with this amount of shelves and not have to track in all the dirty shoes from our hypothetical children running around and playing outside. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, all the windows in that first sitting room are SO wonderful!

    ReplyDelete